High Flying Foods is looking for a Manager for our locations at the San Diego Airport. As a Restaurant Manager you will be responsible to lead the daily operations, staffing, customer service, product quality, financial performance and team development.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
• Manage daily operations and run all areas of restaurant environment (FOH & BOH).
• Enforce restaurant standards, policies and procedures with staff.
• Manage the quality of service and overall guest experience by "on the floor" involvement with staff and guests.
• Lead guest components such as excellent food quality, staff friendliness and restaurant cleanliness.
• Implement P & L statements.
• Capable of forecasting product and implementing inventory control.
• Schedule and assist with accounting and month-end inventories.
• Return business telephone calls and answer correspondence.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 1-2 years of experience in restaurant management.
• Competent to (1) Demonstrate business and technological knowledge, (2) Leadership, (3) Management, interpersonal and customer service skills and (4) Make decisions based on the needs of the business environment.
• Proficient computer skills; experience with Excel and POS system –Micros is a PLUS.
• Punctual and reliable attendance; flexible to work early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to speak, read and write English fluently.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with staff, management team and the public.
• Ability to manage effectively in a fast-paced environment; maintain composure under adverse conditions.
• Ability to plan, prioritize and delegate workload in a fast- paced environment.
• Ability to motivate staff and maintain cohesive team.
• Ability to coach, train, discipline and mentor staff.
• Strong problem solving and team building skills.
• Strong knowledge of customer service techniques.
• Strong operational background and knowledge.
• Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, such as reaching, bending, turning, and stooping.
• Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform essential job functions.
• Ability to lift, push, pull or carry materials and products to 25 lbs or more.
• Repetitive hand motion for extended periods of time.